* UP TO $400.00 A DAY, ON SINGLE DAY TRIPS! *
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up/drop off clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a current Class A or Class B CDL with a passenger endorsement.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Successfully complete Abbott’s driver training program.
- Must pass a DOT Physical, and criminal background check.
- Willing to submit to drug & alcohol testing as required by Federal regulations.
- U.S. citizen or able to provide verification of authorization to work in the United States.
- Be willing to drive multi-day, overnight & weekend trips.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Preferred 3 years of previous diesel/gas experience
- CDL holder (preferred)
- Have your own tools
- Ability to read and follow maintenance manuals
- The ability to operate all company equipment
- Capable of heavy lifting
- Good work history
- Air conditioning and air brake certification a plus
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
Got a question about a career at Abbott? Give us a call at 540-343-1133 x) 140 or fill out the form below and a recruiter will get in touch with you.
No comments to show.